Gabriel Del Virginia
Mr. del Virginia represents clients on corporate, real estate transactions and litigation matters. Mr. del Virginia frequently represents chapter 11 and 7 trustees.
Special counsel for prosecuting avoidance actions on major chapter 11 cases.
Represent purchasers of assets in bankruptcy cases
Bankruptcy, Represents Chapter 7 and 11 Trustees, Business Restructuring
- Rutgers University (BA, Political Science and English Literature 1981; Dean's List)
- Rutgers School of Law - Newark (JD, 1984)
- Admitted in the States of New York and New Jersey; United States District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York; United States District Court, District of New Jersey
- The Association of the Bar of the City of New York; Member, Committee on Legal Education and Admission to the Bar.
- New York County Lawyers' Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- American Bar Association - Commercial Law Section.
- New Jersey Bar Association - Creditor/Debtor Section.